Recycling is a smart and sustainable waste disposal solution for our community, our economy, and our natural resources. Depending on the commercial industry, the average organization can recycle 30-75% of their waste stream. So what are the benefits, why do it?
What does Recycling do for You?
- Convenience. The commercial single stream recycling at RedFish lets you throw all of your recyclables into one bin. No sorting.
- Preserves Our Planet for Future Generations. Build a cleaner and brighter future for you, your children, your children’s children …
- Saves Money. Recycling costs less money to process than landfill fees, so you reduce your waste disposal costs by recycling more and throwing away less.
- Meets Compliance. With corporate initiatives to meet recycling standards and demands to be Landfill Free, recycling is becoming more and more important to your company and your company’s image.
- Efficiency. With the help of RedFish’s Waste Audit, your organization will have recommendations of how to simplify processes and systems to minimize your organization’s waste stream and be more productive.
- Preserves Natural Resources. Reuse the materials that we’ve already extracted from the earth, leaving more room for outdoor recreation and less room for landfills.
- Reduces Landfill Waste and Toxins. Landfills are designed to bury our waste, not break it down.